Dipl.-Ökonom, Master of Business Administrations, Tax advisor
- Craftsman apprenticeship in the family business concluded with final master craftsman exam
- Studied business administration and economics (Degrees: Dipl.-Betriebswirt (MBA) and Dipl.-Oekonom)
- Doctoral studies at Comenius University, 3rd Bologna Quality Level (PhD) focusing on corporate succession, internal, external and donor solutions
- Practical work at renowned Munich tax law firms
- Appointment as tax advisor 28/01/1983 and awarded the “Agricultural accountancy office” on 23/11/1983
- Self-employed in Freising since May 1985
- Advisory board member
- Author of several specialised papers
- Partner at LKC since January 2016
Dr. Josef Schoberer lives with his family in Freising. He practices his profession with passion, enjoys convivial gatherings, plays golf in Holledau, skis and keeps fit by cycling. Dr. Josef Schoberer is an experienced all-rounder with an instinct for the essentials and always prefers to speak frankly.
Dr. Josef Schoberer is your contact person for annual financial statements, business consulting, payroll accounting, succession and deceased estate regulation, tax advice, tax return.