Solicitor, Bac. oec.
Solicitor, Bakkalaureus Oeconomicus (approx. BA in Business Administration and Economics).
- Studied in Augsburg, Munich and Lausanne
- Legal internship in Munich and San Diego, Solicitor since 2002
- Worked in large Munich law/CA/tax joint practice and doctorate (Jena)
- At LKC since 2003, managing director of LKC Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH since 2009 (based in Munich-Bogenhausen)
Key focus areas:
- Restructuring of companies
- Reorganisation and reorganisation tax law
- M&A: corporate acquisitions, corporate sales
- Commercial and company law
- Capital market law
Dr. Sandro Ulrici advises on the planning and implementation of structural changes in medium-sized, mostly owner-managed companies as well as on ongoing business operations concerning questions of business law. He specialises in the “inner workings” of companies with regard to corporate law.
Dr. Sandro Ulrici was born in Munich in 1970 and studied economics (graduating with a “Bac.Oec.” degree) and philosophy in Augsburg as well as law in Munich and Lausanne. As part of a stay abroad, he worked as rapporteur for the ILO at the UN in Geneva. He wrote his doctorate on the establishment of a European joint stock company (SE) by means of a cross-border merger.
He lives in Munich and prefers to spend his free time with his wife and two children in the mountains.
Dr. Sandro Ulrici is your contact person for baFin approvals (financial services and securities supervision), capital market law, commercial criminal law, company acquisitions and sales, company law of all legal forms, compliance, corporate housekeeping, corporate shareholdings, data protection, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions.