Tax advisor, Dipl.-Betriebswirt FH (MBA)
- Vocational training as a wholesale and export clerk
- Studied business administration at the Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences with concentrations in taxes, auditing and controlling
- Worked for several years in a tax advisory and accounting firm in Munich
- At LKC since 2012
Key focus areas:
- Tax and business management consulting
- Preparation of annual financial statements for companies of different legal forms and sectors
- Private and corporate tax returns
- Tax-privileged non-profit organisations (associations, professional associations and gGmbHs) with a focus on accounting and financial reporting according to association, tax and non-profit law
Florian Faradi was born in 1980 in Ebersberg. His hobbies are riding his racing bike and mountain biking between Chiemsee and Lake Garda. Some winter evenings, the former ice hockey ace still likes to finish his day playing a game with his old team.
Florian Faradi is your contact person for accounting and balance sheet preparation, associations / trade associations, balance sheet preparation, controlling, non-profit associations, non-profit corporations, non-profit law, personal tax advice, profitability calculations, tax advice, tax and economic advice, tax court proceedings, tax law, tax return.