Solicitor, Tax advisor
- Studied law at the Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich
- Two years with a specialist lawyer for employment law
- Continuously employed at the BRG Treuhand- und Revisionsgesellschaft since 1987, first as auditing assistant, then since 1999 as partner and managing director
- Tax advisor exam 1994
Key focus areas:
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Structuring advice for medium-sized companies and their shareholders
- Succession planning, inheritance and donations tax
- Legal advice on inheritance and corporate legal contracts
Frank Ferdinand was born in Braubach in 1956 and lives with his family in the district around Munich. He likes to spend his free time most of all doing sporting activities (running, tennis, winter sports) as well as paying frequent visits to the theatre and exhibitions.
Frank Ferdinand is your contact person for annual financial statements, associations / trade associations, business consulting, corporate splits, holistic advice to charitable foundations, holistic advice to non-profit corporations, innovative financial accounting, preparation of tax returns from private individuals, succession and deceased estate regulation, tax advice.