- Studied law and business administration in Munich
- Alongside his legal internship, he also worked as a research assistant at the Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Patent, Copyright and Competition Law (today: Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition) in Munich
- Doctorate on the topic of competition law, awarded the title Dr. jur.
- Solicitor for commercial law in Munich law firms since 1985
- Founding partner of a medium-sized joint legal practice, 1991
- Managing director of LKC Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH since 2014 (based in Munich-Bogenhausen)
Key focus areas
- Contracts and general terms and conditions, in particular for consulting, design, service, franchise and trading companies (B2B and B2C)
- Legal support in founding, acquiring and selling companies and shareholdings
- Legal issues faced by partners in a firm and members of executive bodies
- Legal relationships between managers, permanent and freelance employees
- Company and asset succession during lifetime and in the event of death
Dr. Quiring advises and supports businesspeople and companies in all matters of commercial law that relate to the establishment, acquisition, organisation, management and sale of medium-sized and smaller companies. He focuses on drafting or reviewing contracts that are legally watertight while protecting parties’ interests.
In addition, Dr. Quiring acts as arbitrator in freely agreed arbitration proceedings, in particular in cases of corporate legal disputes.
Dr. Quiring has published on his work in the field of law in manuals, encyclopaedias and magazines, mainly addressing businesspeople and managers. In addition, he holds practical lectures and seminars on current and fundamental legal issues at academies, CCIs, associations and companies.
In 2003, Dr. Quiring was appointed as honorary professor for his publications and his engagement as a lecturer in the MBA programme in International Management Consulting at the University of Applied Sciences in Ludwigshafen.
Prof. Andreas Quiring was born in 1955, is married, has 2 grown children and lives in Starnberg. He likes to spend his free time sailing or in the mountains.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Quiring is your contact person for company acquisitions and sales, company and asset succession during lifetime and in the event of death, corporate succession, due diligence, executive/manager liability, general terms and conditions, mergers and acquisitions.