Tax advisor, Dipl.-Kfm (MBA)
- Studied business administration at the University of Regensburg and graduated with distinction
- Assistant in auditing and tax consultancy at a medium-sized accounting firm in Munich
- Worked as a tax advisor at a medium-sized tax consulting firm after passing the tax advisor exam
- Tax advisor for J. Robl tax advisors since 2008
Key focus areas:
- Conceptual business consulting
- Preparation of commercial and tax balance sheets and all special balance sheets
- Supervision of company audits and special audits
- Advice on out-of-court and judicial redress procedures
Reinhold Schroettinger supports medium-sized companies of all legal forms in business and tax law matters.
Reinhold Schröttinger is your contact person for advice on isssues of corporate succession and handover in agriculture, agricultural accountancy office, auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements), balance sheet preparation, corporate succession, economic consulting, tax advice, tax and economic advice.