- Admission to the bar as a solicitor in 1975, thereafter work as a self-employed solicitor
- Managing director of LKC Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH since 2009 (based in Munich-Bogenhausen)
Key focus areas:
- Industrial property rights with a focus on competition law
- Association and trade association law
- Civil procedure law, process strategy
Thomas Schrank was born in Prague in 1944, grew up in Argentina and in French-speaking Switzerland (Lausanne) and attended school (Gymnasium) there. He completed his law studies in Frankfurt am Main and in Munich and his legal traineeship in Munich.
Ever since he began to practise law, Thomas Schrank has focused on founding, advising and representing various business and trade associations, primarily in the building materials industry.
Over the course of his 10-year tenure as a member of the board of a renowned Munich sports club, Thomas Schrank was able to deepen his knowledge of association law and expand it to include elements of sports law.
Thomas Schrank was also administrative executor in a group company for 15 years and holds various supervisory board and advisory board mandates.
Thomas Schrank has been an avid golfer since his youth and has participated in a number of German team championships, also in the Seniors category. In other words, he is a genuine team player.
Thomas C. Schrank is your contact person for associations / trade associations, industrial property rights, trademark law.