Tax advisor, Chartered accountant
- Studied business administration at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich
- Continuously employed at the BRG Treuhand- und Revisionsgesellschaft since 1992, first as auditing assistant, then as partner and managing director from 1999
- Tax advisor exam 1995, Auditor exam 1999
Key focus areas:
- Auditing and preparation of annual financial statements
- Tax advice for medium-sized companies and their shareholders
- Succession planning, inheritance/donations tax and execution of wills
- Business consulting and advisory activities
Thomas Eibl was born in 1964 in Munich and lives with his family in the district of Ebersberg. He enjoys spending his free time most of all doing sporting activities (especially winter sports).
Thomas Eibl is your contact person for annual financial statements, assessments, bank rating, business consulting, business start-up advice, corporate splits, execution of wills, preparation of tax returns from private individuals, Succession and deceased estate regulation, support with tax audits and special audits, tax advice, tax declaration for corporations and partnerships.