Specialist lawyer for labor law and for commercial and corporate law, Solicitor
- Training as bank clerk at Bankhaus Reuschel & Co. (now: Donner & Reuschel)
- Studied law in Munich
- Research assistant during his legal internship at the tax law firm of Prof. Dr. Arndt Raupach
- Practising as a solicitor in medium-sized Munich law firms since 2002
- Managing director of LKC Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH since 2013 (based in Munich-Bogenhausen)
Key focus areas:
- Labour law for employers, in particular drafting of contracts, dismissal and unfair dismissal protection (including official procedures), transfer of business and restructuring, personnel leasing and questions of company constitution or staff representation
- Drafting of board members/managing directors’ service contracts,
- Social security legal status assessment procedures including social court proceedings
- Executive/manager liability: assertion and defence of accounts receivable
- Advice and representation of employers in the field of social security contribution law (including social court proceedings), in particular regarding issues of so-called bogus self-employment
- General business law
- Litigation including foreclosure
Mr. Schwartz is an all-round legal advisor of medium-sized, but also smaller companies. His work entails drafting contracts, guidance in contract negotiations as well as representation in court. He also maintains a special focus on labour law advice for Bavarian savings banks. He has been a specialist lawyer for labour law since 2006, specialist lawyer for commercial and company law since 2009.
He is often engaged as a seminar speaker, e.g. at Creditreform on the topic “Liability of the GmbH CEO”. He is also a member of the board of examiners for chartered accountants and of the board of examiners for the chartered accountants’ qualification exam.
In addition to his professional activities, he is a managing partner of the Munich-Bogenhausen office of LKC Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH.
Mr. Schwartz is regularly published in DDIVaktuell – specialist magazine for property administrators (published by DDIV, umbrella organisation for German property administrators).
Tobias Schwartz was born in 1973, is married and has two children.
Tobias Schwartz is your contact person for accounts receivable management, commercial criminal law, company law of all legal forms, corporate housekeeping, due diligence, executive/manager liability, general terms and conditions, labour law, legal proceedings/litigation, ligitation, personnel representation law, social security contribution law, works constitution law.