Tax advisor, Solicitor
- Up to 1999, high school diploma (Abitur) and law studies in Munich
- Up to 2001, legal internship in Munich and New York
- Up to 2004, associate at an international law firm
- At LKC since 2004
- 2005/2006: tax advisor exam
- Partner at LKC since 2009 (based in Gruenwald)
Key focus areas:
- Tax planning and structuring advice
- Corporate and commercial law
- Corporate transactions
- Special audits
Zeno Eder is a member of a supervisory board and author of publications, such as “Der Geschaefts- oder Firmenwert – Ist der Kundenstamm Bestandteil des Geschaefts- oder Firmenwerts?“ (Goodwill – Is the customer base part of goodwill?) (Neue Wirtschaftsbriefe (NWB) 2005, issue 37 of 12/09/2005, page 3141 ff.)
He specialises in planning restructures corporate legal procedures and M&A, each in combination with the relevant tax law implications.
Zeno Eder was born in Munich in 1974 and now lives with his family in the region south of Munich. One of his hobbies is rational precision.
Zeno Eder is your contact person for company acquisitions and sales, company law of all legal forms, corporate restructuring (reorganisation-mergers-change of form etc.), corporate shareholdings, corporate succession, corporations, credit and capital market law, execution of wills, mergers and acquisitions, non-profit law, special audits, tax advice, tax and economic advice.