Tax advisor, Dipl.-Finanzwirt (diploma in finance), Chartered accountant
- Between 1983 and 1992 he worked in the senior service of the Berlin financial administration
- Tax advisor examination in 1994, auditor examination in 2000
- From 1993 to 1996 employed tax advisor in a large Berlin auditing and tax consulting company
- With FFG Fellguth Fuchs Gelling since 1997, from 1999 to now as partner
Key focus areas:
- Audit of annual financial statements, implementation of special audits and audits aacording to MaBV and FinVermV
- Tax advice for corporations, especially real estate companies
- Conducting due diligence reviews
- Support in company acquisitions and sales and conversions
Alexander Fuchs was born in Berlin in 1963. He has been working on a voluntary basis in a large Berlin sports club since the mid-1980s, as chairman since 2010. Since 2002 he has been an associate judge in the Chamber of Auditors at the Berlin Regional Court. He can relax during activities with his wife, playing sports and playing the guitar.
Alexander Fuchs is your contact person for auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements), company acquisitions and sales, due diligence, preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns for corporations, property tax law and transactions, special audits.