Tax advisor, Tax advisor, Dipl.-Kauffrau (MBA)
- Since July 2016: employed as tax advisor at W&P-Treuhand GmbH, tax consulting firm in Munich:
since January 2017: managing director and
since March 21, 2017: company partner
- May 2009 till May 2017: employed as tax advisor, team leader and authorised signatory at optegra GmbH & Co. KG Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Munich Branch
- April 2006: Admission as tax advisor
- November 2003 till April 2006: tax assistant at Kantenwein Zimmermann Fox Kroeck & Partner; tax advisors, chartered accountants and solicitors, Munich
- January 2002 -October 2003: tax assistant at BDO Deutsche Warentreuhand AG Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft, Munich
Key focus areas:
- Preparation of individual and consolidated financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Tax advice for domestic and foreign companies
- Private and corporate tax returns
- Contact for all tax matters for auditors, initiators, external auditors and tax authorities
- Taxation concepts and ongoing support of closed domestic and foreign funds, private placement arrangements and other participation models
Ms. Schreiner was born in Passau in 1973 and grew up there. She completed a degree in business administration at the University of Passau majoring in business taxation. She wrote her diploma thesis on the topic “Taxation of direct investments of German companies in Austria”. She has lived in Munich since January 2002.
Ms. Schreiner relaxes by jogging in the Nymphenburg Palace Park and enjoys doing crafts with friends. She is interested in fashion, cinema and theatre. The rest of the time she devotes to her family.
Andrea Schreiner is your contact person for advice and support for external tax audits, annual financial statement audits, annual financial statements, auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements), balance sheet preparation, business consulting, commercial criminal law, contact person for all tax matters for tax auditors, due diligence, economic consulting, external auditors and tax authorities, financing advice, preparation of individual and group financial statements according to HGB, private and corporate tax returns, private placement, tax advice, tax advice, tax advice for fund vehicles, tax and economic advice, tax conception and ongoing support for closed domestic and foreign funds, tax law, tax planning advice for domestic and foreign companies, tax return, tax structuring advice.