business graduate, Tax advisor, Tax advisor
- Study of economics at university Hagen with focus on tax management
- From 1991 to 1998 working experience in a medium-sized tax consulting company
- 2002 degree as a tax consultant
- has been working at FFG Fellguth Fuchs Gelling since 1999, from 2004 to 2020 as a partner
Key focus areas:
- Tax advice for corporations, in particular real estate companies
- Preparation of annual financial statements according to IFRS
- Group accounting according to HGB and IFSR
- Accompanying company acquisitions and sales
Cornelia Gelling was born in Potsdam-Babelsberg in 1969. In her fee time she loves saling on the Wannsee or on the baltic sea.
Cornelia Gelling is your contact person for corporate restructuring (reorganisation-mergers-change of form etc.).