Chartered accountant, Dipl.-Kfm (MBA), Solicitor, Tax advisor
- Trained bank clerk
- Studied law and business administration in Passau and Munich
- Awarded title of Dr. jur. utr. (doctorate in civil and canonical law)
- Worked for a Big Four accounting firm in London and Munich
- Partner at LKC since 1992
Key focus areas:
- Tax and business consulting for medium-sized companies
- Company succession, drawing up and execution of wills
- Due diligence
- Advising municipalities
- Member of various advisory and supervisory boards
Dr. Franz-Stephan v. Gronau primarily provides support to medium-sized companies and their shareholders where questions of tax and civil law and business management are the main priorities. He places great emphasis on a company’s long-term, intergenerational development in line with the individuality of the people involved.. Sensible structuring as well as corporate acquisitions also constitute part of his advisory activity.
Dr. Franz-Stephan v. Gronau was born on April 24, 1961 in Starnberg, where he still lives with his family today. Sometimes, however, he and his wife and two children are drawn to Africa to experience the “Big Five” and nature at its purest by the campfire under the starry southern sky.
Dr. Stephan v. Gronau is your contact person for annual financial statement audits, associations / trade associations, balance sheet preparation, business consulting, capital market law, commercial criminal law, company law of all legal forms, controlling, corporate and commercial law, corporate restructuring (reorganisation-mergers-change of form etc.), corporate succession, due diligence, execution of wills, family foundations, foundations, inheritance law, municipal companies, municipal consulting, non-profit law, personal tax advice, public sector, succession and deceased estate regulation, tax advice, tax and economic advice.