- lawyer since 1998
- doctorate at the Institute for Comparative Law and International Private Law of the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich on the subject of “the letter of intent”
- studied law in Munich, Berlin, Grenoble
Key focus areas:
- German and international corporate law
- company acquisitions (mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital)
- compliance advice for companies with regard to:
- technical compliance
- digital risk
- digital transformation
Dr Jahn brings with him a wealth of fresh experience not only in corporate law, but also with regard to compliance requirements for companies, especially in the course of the so-called digital transformation, from his many years of experience in leading positions at a leading German automobile manufacturer as in-house lawyer and compliance manager. Previously, Dr. Jahn worked for almost ten years as a lawyer in major international law firms in London, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Munich.
Dr. Holger Jahn is your contact person for corporate and commercial law.