Chartered accountant, Solicitor
- Trained bank clerk
- Studied law and awarded doctorate in Frankfurt am Main
- Head of tax division at a leading German automobile club for 4 ½ years
- Partner at LKC since 2009 (based in Ottobrunn)
Key focus areas:
- Publicly appointed, sworn appraiser for company valuations of the CCI Munich/Upper Bavaria
- Consultant for non-capital market-oriented corporations, partnerships and their shareholders as well as association structures
- Corporate tax law (accounting and reorganisation tax law)
- Commercial and company law (restructuring, contracts)
- Business consulting (business valuations, tax-oriented capital investments, special audits including quantitative and qualitative auditing methods and IT process audits)
- Non-profit law, sales tax law
Dr. Robert Konold was born on 06/09/1968 in Tuebingen and lives with his family in Munich today.
Dr. Robert Konold is your contact person for commercial law, company valuation, special audits.