Tax advisor, Dipl.-Betriebswirt FH (MBA)
- 1975: studied business administration in Munich
- 1980: assistant in a Munich law firm
- 1986: tax advisor exam
- 1987: foundation of a tax law firm in Straubing
- 1996: foundation of a joint practice with Helga Leeb-Wittmann, tax advisor
- At LKC since January 1, 2017
Key focus areas:
- All-round advice for medium-sized companies and businesspeople
- Consultancy for business start-ups/purchase/sale of companies
- Tax, business and organisational consultancy for petrol station companies/lessees/owners and dealers
Ernst Schroedinger was born in Straubing in 1954 and returned there after completing his studies and his time as an assistant in Munich. He is married to a businesswoman and has two sons. In his free time, he loves sports, especially skiing and water skiing and everything involving high speeds.
Ernst Schrödinger is your contact person for business and organizational advice for gas station companies / tenants / owners and dealers, business start-up advice, complete advice to medium-sized companies and entrepreneurs.