Tax advisor, Dipl.-Kfm (MBA), Chartered accountant
- Studied business administration at the University of Bielefeld and the University of Muenster (WWU)
- Tax advisor exam 2004, chartered accountant exam 2005
- Worked for more than ten years in the field of accounting and audit-related consulting at a Big Four company in Hamburg; including several years abroad in the US (Miami), Argentina (Buenos Aires) and Mexico (Mexico City)
- Worked as head of the German Business Center to support German medium-sized and listed auditing and advisory mandates in Central America from 2008 to 2011
- Most recently held the positions of senior executive and member of the management team of one of Europe’s leading software companies in international business development and key account management for auditing clientele in Europe and Latin America
- Partner at LKC since 2013 (based in Gruenwald)
Key focus areas:
- Auditing of annual financial statements and conducting special audits
- Auditing of consolidated financial statements, for example, medium-sized groups with an international orientation
- International financial reporting (IFRS)
- Company valuation
- Energy industry audits and certificates (EEG, KWKG)
Malte Thalemann was born near Hamburg in 1973. Today, after holding several positions at home and abroad, he lives south of Munich with his sport-loving family (married, 3 sons).
Malte Thalemann is your contact person for annual financial statement audits, auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements), capital budgeting, corporations, economic consulting, foundations, special audits, tax and economic advice, tax return.