Solicitor, Specialist lawyer for tax law, Specialist lawyer for tax law
- Studies at Julius-Maximilian-University Würzburg
- several years of experience in the tax department in one of the big four auditing companies
- Corporate tax department in Munich
- Several years of experience as a tax lawyer in a medium-sized law firm, tax auditing and auditing company in Munich
- At B&W Weigell Rechtsanwälte since 2003
- Partner since W&R Weigell Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB was founded in 2014
Key focus areas:
- Criminal defense of companies and individuals in tax and commercial criminal proceedings
- Tax advice / support for companies and individuals in the context of BP audits, opposition proceedings and representation before finance courts
- Advice on compliance
- Succession planning
- Advisor liability
Manuela Beckert mainly specializes in tax advice and criminal defense of individuals and corporate bodies. She advises and defends clients in all areas of tax and criminal tax law including commercial law and is or was involved in all major proceedings in recent years (film funds, Cum Ex, Goldfinger, sales tax carousels, catering cases). Clients, including tax consultants and their clients, advises and supports them in objection proceedings, tax audits, before the tax court, in voluntary reports and represents them in criminal proceedings. Another focus in recent years has been compliance advice.
Manuela Beckert is a member of the Munich and German Lawyers’ Association as well as the International Fiscal Association (ifa) and its female offshoot WIN. She has also been part of the WIRAS network for some time. In addition to occasional reviews of judgments in magazines, Manuela Beckert is also an author at Beck-Verlag, where she is responsible for the chapters on taxation of partnerships and applications in taxation procedures in the legal and tax form book.
Manuela Beckert was born in Bad Mergentheim in 1971 and lives with her family in Munich. Cooking is her great passion. To compensate, she likes to run an has recently started doing yoga.
Manuela Beckert is your contact person for succession and deceased estate regulation, tax advice.