Tax advisor, Sworn auditor, Dipl.-Kfm (MBA)
- Business administration studies at Ludwig-Maximilan-Universität Munich
- Since 1986 self-employed tax advisor
- Since 01.01.2020 partnership with integration in the LKC group
Key focus areas:
- Business consultancy for medium-sized companies
- Controlling, financing, and accounting
In the course of time, customer support with planning tasks, investment calculations, bank discussions, legal restructuring and the economic key phases of life from setting up a business to handover came to the fore. The business, legal and tax advice from a single source solidified as a basic idea. This is implemented with the involvement of cooperation partners.
Owners and nineteen employees also look after customers with a focus on national borders, but have not forgotten their roots in the region with tradition, local culture, agriculture, guest rental, handicrafts and small businesses.
Martin Schwab was born on March 10, 1955 in Salzburg, lives in Berchtesgaden, is married and has one son. His hobbies include mountain hiking, climbing, skiing, music and philosophical topics.
Martin Schwab is your contact person for controlling.