Tax advisor, Dipl.-Kauffrau (MBA)
- Studied economics at Freie Universität Berlin with focus on business taxation and business auditing
- From 1987 to 1990 working experience in medium-sized tax consulting companies
- 1994 tax consultancy exam
- Working at FFG Fellguth Fuchs Gelling since 1990, from 1995 to 2020 as a partner
Key focus areas:
- Tax and business advice for medium-sized companies of various legal forms
- Preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- Supervision of tax audits
- Accompaniment of company acquisitions and sales and conversions
Martina Fellguth was born in Berlin in 1962. In her free time she likes to relax by the water in the sun, doing activities with her husband or enjoying the peace and quiet with an exciting book.
Martina Fellguth is your contact person for annual financial statements and tax returns for corporations and partnerships, business consulting, company acquisitions and sales, corporate restructuring (reorganisation-mergers-change of form etc.).