- 01/04/2000 to 31/03/2016 at LKC Gruenwald
- Tax advisor since 2008
- At W&P-Treuhand GmbH since 01/04/2016
- Managing director since 01/01/2017
- Partner since 21/03/2017
Key focus areas:
- Tax structuring advice
- Consultation and support during external tax audits
- Private and corporate tax returns
- Preparation and auditing of annual financial statements
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
Mr Kleint is interested in Greek culture, so he has learned to speak and write Greek fluently and prefers to spend his holidays in Greece.
Matthias Kleint’s areas of professional activity include providing tax advice to medium-sized partnerships and corporations as well as private individuals. He also assists clients during external tax audits. In addition, he supports medium-sized companies in the preparation of annual financial statements, carries out statutory and voluntary audits of annual financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and prepares consolidated financial statements.
Matthias Kleint is your contact person for annual financial statement audits, annual financial statements, balance sheet preparation, business consulting, commercial criminal law, due diligence, economic consulting, financing advice, non-profit corporations, tax advice, tax and economic advice, tax law, tax return.