Tax advisor, Solicitor, Chartered accountant
- Studied law in Muenster and Munich
- Two years at the Starnberg tax office
- Seven years as head of department for reorganisation tax law at a Big Four accounting firm
- Partner at LKC since 1992 (based in Gruenwald)
Key focus areas:
- Tax structuring advice for medium-sized companies
- Reorganisation tax law
- Succession planning
- Member of various advisory and supervisory boards
Nicolas Kemper specialises in the development and planning of structural improvements relating to tax and corporate law. He advises medium-sized and owner-managed companies in legal, financial and tax matters as well as regarding reorganisation and restructuring.
He is a member of several advisory boards and supervisory boards and is a published writer on tax and accounting law, including commenting on group accounting rules in Beck’scher Bilanz-Kommentar the leading German commentary on accounting law.
Nicolas Kemper was born on March 4, 1955 in Montreal, Canada and now lives with his family in Munich and Bad Reichenhall. He loves his family (married, 2 daughters), does a lot of sports (running, fitness exercises and martial arts) and is thankful for a fulfilling private and professional life.
Nicolas Kemper is your contact person for auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements), balance sheet preparation, corporate succession, economic consulting, tax advice, tax advice, tax and economic advice.