- 2000: Training as a tax clerk at LKC Schrödinger Leeb-Wittmann in Straubing
- 2008: Further training as a tax specialist with subsequent management of the petrol station department at LKC Schrödinger Leeb-Wittmann in Straubing
- 2021: Examination and appointment as a tax consultant by the Munich Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Since 2022: Partner at LKC Schrödinger Leeb-Wittmann in Straubing
Key focus areas:
- Tax and business advice for medium-sized companies of various legal forms, specialist for petrol station advice and member of the Association for the Promotion of Efficiency in the Petrol Station Trade e.V.
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Founding a company, tax structuring and succession advice
Oliver Kiefl was born in 1984 and grew up near Straubing. Today he lives with his wife and three daughters in Straubing. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family on long walks, hikes and bike rides.
Oliver Kiefl is your contact person for balance sheet preparation, business consulting, financial accounting, personal tax advice, tax and economic advice, tax return.