Dipl.-Kfm., Steuerberater, Wirtschaftsprüfer
- Studied economics at the Universities of Regensburg and Bayreuth, graduated with a degree in business administration and received a doctorate from Dr. re. pol.
- Tax consultant / auditor at law firm Dr. Siegfried Zitzelsberger, Munich
- Partner and Head of Auditing at SUSAT & Partner oHG, Munich
- Managing partner / manager of the Munich branch at FALK GmbH & Co. KG, Munich
- Since 2021 Managing Partner at LKC / Head of the Munich-Bogenhausen branch
Key focus areas:
- Annual and consolidated financial statements audit
- Advice to medium-sized family businesses
- Tax structuring advice
- Auditing and advising non-profit organizations (associations, foundations, gGmbH and gAG)
- non-profit law
Reiner-Peter Doll has been living south of Munich with his wife and three sons, who are now grown, for over 30 years – geographically and emotionally in the middle between the office in Munich and the Bavarian mountains. With mountaineering, hiking with his Airedale terrier and hunting in the mountains, he draws strength and peace for his job in his free time.
In addition to his professional work, Prof. Dr. Doll at the Heilbronn University, in expert committees at the Institute of Public Accountants, in the Chamber of Public Accountants as well as in seminars and in writing.
Prof. Dr. Reiner-Peter Doll is your contact person for auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements), Komplettberatung von mittelständischen Unternehmen und Unternehmern, non-profit law, Wirtschaftsprüfung.