Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Degree in mathematics (UAS)
- Trained as a bank clerk
- Studied mathematics with majors in finance and insurance at the Regensburg University of Applied Sciences
- Owner of a mathematics tutoring institute
- At LKC since 2007 – first 5 years at LKC in Gruenwald
- At LKC Bauer, Konold & Kollegen Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in Ottobrunn since 2012
- Managing director and founding partner of LKC Analytics GmbH in Ottobrunn since 2018
Key focus areas:
- Big Data – large volume data analysis in a tax or business context
- Supervision of several types of ongoing tax audits, not only specifically for cash audits and additional income estimates
- Audit protection for audits of annual financial statement
- Quality assurance and optimisation of business processes with the help of data analysis
- Qualified mathematical/statistical analyses and evaluations
- Process mining
- Support with special audits
- Customised company valuations and share valuations
- Use of technical data analysis tools such as R, IDEA etc.
- Tax compliance, process documentation
Sandra Schweizer has always had a love for numbers and logic and takes pleasure in answering questions or solving tricky problems with the help of mathematics. This is why the friendly advice and dedicated service she provides our clients on a wide range of business management and tax law issues are often associated with tax audits. Her aim is to interact with the data so as to make opportunities and risks visible to the client early on in order to jointly develop the best solutions.
In addition, she is a certified valuation analyst (CVA) and advises our clients on all matters relating to company valuation, share valuation or valuation of intangible assets.
She is originally from Stuttgart and has lived with her husband and two children in Neubiberg, Ottobrunn for over 20 years.
Sandra Schweizer is your contact person for company valuation, special audits.