Dipl.-Kfm., Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater
- University of Regensburg, Dipl.-Kfm.
- 01.10.1990 to 31.12.2015: Bansbach Schübel & Brösztl GmbH, Stuttgart – tax/auditing assistant, tax consultant
- 01.01.2016 to 31.10.2002: Männer Hartmann & Partner GbR, Regensburg – partner, tax consultant, auditor
- Since 01.11.2002: AWP Wirtschaftstreuhand GmbH, Regensburg – partner, tax consultant, auditor
- Appointment as tax consultant: mach 1995
- Appointment as auditor: August 2001
Key focus areas:
- Auditing (auditing of annual accounts, special audits)
- Business valuation, appraisal
- Carrying out due diligence checks in connection with company acquisitions and sales
- corporate restructuring
Business consulting, controlling, creation of business plans (investment, financial, profit planning)
- Tax structuring and planning
Stefan Avemaria, born in Regensburg, is married and has three children. He spends his free time with running, yoga. He is also Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of VR Bank Niederbayern/Oberfpalz eG in Regensburg.
Stefan Avemaria is your contact person for annual financial statement audits, annual financial statements, business consulting, company valuation, corporate restructuring (reorganisation-mergers-change of form etc.), due diligence, general auditing and tax advice, tax advice, Wirtschaftsprüfung.