Chartered accountant, Dipl.-Kfm (MBA), Tax advisor
- Studied business administration studies at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich
- Eight years as auditor for annual and consolidated financial statements at a Big Four accounting firm
- Tax advisor exam 1986, chartered accountant exam 1988
- Partner at LKC since 1992 (based in Gruenwald)
Key focus areas:
- Auditing of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements
- External quality control according to § 57a para. 3 WPO (German Public Accountant Act)
In addition to conducting annually recurring audits of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements, Stefan Czarske carries out external quality controls (peer reviews in accordance with § 57a WPO) for professional colleagues and accounting firms who are obligated to undergo regular audits every three (for colleagues with listed mandates) or six years (all others).
Stefan Czarske was born in Kassel in 1953 and now lives in the south of Munich. In his free time, he loves travelling, playing tennis with his three children and skiing.
Stefan Czarske is your contact person for auditing (annual and consolidated financial statements).
Phone: +49 89 546701-0