Dipl.-Kfm., Tax Consultant
- Bank apprenticeship at the Bayrische Landesbank
- Studied business administration with a focus on taxation, auditing and law at the LMU in Munich
- 5 years Big Four auditing company (exam as tax consultant, German and American auditor)
- 8 years as division manager in accounting and controlling at several mortgage banks
- 12 years CFO / commercial (shareholder) director at an Anglo-American real estate/non-performing loan investor
- 4 years as a tax consultant for medium-sized tax consulting and auditing companies as well as independent management consultant for a renowned Munich property developer and developer company
- since August 1, 2023 Partner at LKC (professional domicile: Munich)
Areas of focus:
- Builders, developers and real estate professionals
- Private equity
- Bank and financing
- Company succession and inheritance tax
Stephan Pawlik was born in Munich in 1968, lives in Eichenau, is married and has 1 son. His hobbies are traveling, meeting interesting people and sports of all kinds.
Stephan Pawlik is your contact person for corporate succession, Erbschafts- und Schenkungssteuer, inheritance and gift tax, Tax advice to private equity investors and financial institutions, Tax consulting for real estate companies/investments/structures.