Chartered accountant, Dipl.-Kfm (MBA), Tax advisor
- Studied business administration at the University of Cologne with a period of study abroad at the University of Milan that included work experience in auditing at PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, Milan
- 4 years in the auditing department of Haarmann, Hemmelrath & Partners
- At LKC since June 2003, managing director of LKC Treubeg mbH Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft since April 2012
Key focus areas:
- Auditing of annual and consolidated financial statements
- Economic consulting (including business plan preparation)
- Conducting business valuations
- Tax returns for companies of legal forms of all kinds
Thomas Peschges was born in 1973 near Moenchengladbach and has been living in Munich since 1999.
He likes endurance sports (jogging, cross-country skiing), hiking and holidays by the sea.
Thomas Peschges is your contact person for financial planning, rating, risk management.