Master of Business Administrations, Master of Business Administrations (FH), Tax advisor
- Studied business administration in Kempten, Kansas City and Nice
- Worked for five years in international tax law at major tax and accounting firms in Stuttgart
- 2007/2008 tax advisor exam
- At the Bad Woerishofen office intermittently since 2010
- Partner at LKC since 2018 (based in Bad Woerishofen)
Key focus areas:
- Tax and business advice
- International tax advising
- E-commerce, blogger, podcaster
- Company acquisitions and sales
Thorsten Haering lays things out clearly in a competent and friendly manner. His goal is to use his skills to create added value for you. The financial figures are a good basis for this.
Mr. Haering was born in 1978 in the Allgaeu and is lucky enough to live there still with his wife and 3 children. He spends his free time both in summer and in winter preferably in the mountains or doing martial arts.
Thorsten Häring is your contact person for company acquisitions, company acquisitions and sales, corporate restructuring (reorganisation-mergers-change of form etc.), corporate succession, due diligence, economic consulting, financial accounting, financial planning, financing advice, international tax law, personal tax advice, property tax law and transactions, tax advice, tax and economic advice, tax law, tax return.