Tax advisor, Dipl.-Volkswirt (diploma in economics)
- Studied economics at the Universities of Saarbruecken and Mainz
- Tax advisor in a tax and accounting firm in Munich, from January 1973
- Founded own tax office in 1978 which he operated as a joint practice with a partner until summer 2008
- Partner at LKC since July 2008
Fields of activity:
- Tax advice for private individuals and businesspeople
- Estate administration, inheritance tax, valuation
Throughout his life, as far as time has allowed, he has been involved in competitive sports. He remains interested in this field, both actively and passively, especially in athletics and winter sports.
From time to time Wolfgang Ziegler likes to go on a trip, especially to culturally or historically significant destinations.
Wolfgang Ziegler is your contact person for inheritance and gift tax, Succession and deceased estate regulation, tax advice.