Tax advisor, Chartered accountant
- Studied economics in Passau and Jena
- Over nine years’ experience in auditing and audit-related consulting at a Big Six accounting firm in Nuremberg and Munich
- 2008/2009 Tax advisor exam
- 2012 Chartered accountant exam
- At LKC since 2015
- Partner at LKC since 2016 (based in Gruenwald)
Key focus areas:
- Auditing of annual financial statements and conducting special audits
- Auditing of consolidated financial statements, for example, medium-sized groups with an international orientation
- International financial reporting (IFRS)
- Company valuations
- Due diligence reviews in the areas of balance sheet analysis, taxes
- Analysis and consulting in business issues
Joachim D. Heinrich was born in 1979 in Munich and grew up there. He is happily married and the proud father of two little daughters. When he is not spending free time with the family, he relaxes by playing golf or going skiing.
Joachim D. Heinrich is your contact person for accounting and balance sheet preparation, annual financial statement audits, capital budgeting, commercial criminal law, company valuation, corporations, due diligence, economic consulting, execution of quality controls in accordance with §57a (3) WPO, family foundations, non-profit corporations, profitability calculations, special audits, tax advice, tax and economic advice, tax law, tax return.