Tax advisor, Dipl.-Betriebswirt FH (MBA)
After training as a tax clerk from 1999 – 2001, she studied business administration at Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences. Her final thesis in 2004 was on the taxation of a non-profit alpine club section. This was her introduction to non-profit associations and Guenther Weidlich.
Ms. Kogel has been a partner at LKC since 2009.
Key focus areas:
- Tax advice and all round support for:
- Owner-managed medium-sized businesses and service providers,
- Private individuals and family associations,
- Tax-privileged non-profit organisations (associations, professional associations and gGmbHs)
- With a focus on accounting and financial reporting according to association, tax and non-profit law
Veronika Kogel was born in 1979 in Rosenheim where she still lives today with her family, as she loves the many recreational opportunities between Chiemsee and the mountains where she likes to go mountain biking or on ski tours.
Veronika Kogel is your contact person for accounting and balance sheet preparation, associations / trade associations, controlling, non-profit associations, non-profit corporations, personal tax advice, profitability calculations, tax advice, tax and economic advice, tax court proceedings, tax law, tax return.